Stepless speed Variator
– Matched with a large range of gearboxes, they are suitable to modular assembling of flanges, feet and torque arms.
– 11 sizes, more than 200 versions, with wide range of different mounting positions.
– Power from 0.18 kW to 7.5 kW.
– Max torque 3000 Nm.
– Up to 6000 Nm when combined with bevel helical gearboxes.
– With the differential device, output speed can be brought to “zero” speed, when the motor is running.
– Strengthened box for heavy duty applications.
– Planets and races are made in special steel 100Cr6 and are in oil bath, that guarantee the best conditions of transmission of the motion by friction.
The design of UDL series stepless speed variator compromises the advanced technology both at home and abroad. The products include the following main characteristics:
1. High speed-regulating precision: up to 0.5-1 rotation.
2. Large speed -changing range: The speed ratio ranges from 1:1.4 to 1:7 freely.
3. High in strength and long in service life.
4. Convenient to regulate the speed.
5. Continuous in running, front-to-back in running direction, smooth in driving, stable in performance and low in noise.
6. Full in sealing and suitable for any environment.
7. Compact in structure and small in volume.
8. Made of high-quality aluminum alloy die cast into forming, good-looking in appearance, light in weight and it never gets rusty.
9. Good in adaptation: UDL series stepless speed variators can be combined with all kinds of speed reducers, as to achieve low stepless speed changing.
1, Q:what’s your MOQ for udl speed contorller ?
A: 1pc is ok for each type electric gear box motor
2, Q: What about your warranty for your stepless governor ?
A: 1 year ,but except man-made destroyed
3, Q: which payment way you can accept ?
A: TT, western union .
4, Q: how about your payment way ?
A: 100%payment in advanced less $5000 ,30% payment in advanced payment , 70% payment before sending over $5000.
5, Q: how about your packing of speed reduction motor ?
A: plywood case ,if size is small ,we will pack with pallet for less 1 container
6, Q: What information should be given, if I buy electric helical geared motor from you ?
A: rated power, ratio or output speed,type ,voltage , mounting way , quantity , if more is better ,
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do variator gearboxes contribute to optimizing the efficiency of conveyor systems?
Variator gearboxes play a crucial role in optimizing the efficiency of conveyor systems. They offer several advantages that contribute to improved performance, energy efficiency, and overall productivity. Here’s how variator gearboxes help optimize the efficiency of conveyor systems:
- Variable Speed Control: Variator gearboxes enable precise and continuous adjustment of the conveyor’s speed. This variable speed control allows operators to match the conveyor’s speed to the specific requirements of the material being transported or the production process. By running the conveyor at the optimal speed, energy wastage is minimized, and the system operates more efficiently.
- Load Adaptability: Conveyor systems often handle varying loads or different types of materials. Variator gearboxes offer load adaptability, allowing the conveyor to adjust its speed and torque output based on the applied load. This adaptability ensures that the conveyor operates at the appropriate power level, minimizing energy waste during periods of low load or when handling lighter materials.
- Smooth Starting and Stopping: Variator gearboxes provide smooth acceleration and deceleration capabilities, allowing the conveyor to start and stop gradually. This feature reduces stress on the conveyor components, minimizes jerky movements, and prevents material spillage. Smooth starting and stopping also contribute to energy efficiency by reducing power surges and mechanical stress on the system.
- Optimized Power Transmission: Variator gearboxes are designed to optimize power transmission efficiency. They utilize efficient power transfer mechanisms, such as belts or chains, along with well-engineered pulley systems. These systems minimize power losses due to friction and slippage, ensuring that a greater percentage of input power is effectively delivered to the conveyor belt, reducing power consumption.
- Customizable Gear Ratios: Variator gearboxes offer a wide range of gear ratios that can be adjusted based on the specific conveyor requirements. By selecting the optimal gear ratio, the variator gearbox ensures efficient power transfer and reduced power losses. The customizable gear ratios allow the conveyor to operate at the most favorable speed and torque combination, maximizing energy efficiency.
- Integrated Control Systems: Variator gearboxes can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies. These systems enable precise control over the conveyor’s speed, acceleration, and deceleration profiles. By implementing intelligent control algorithms, variator gearboxes can optimize the conveyor’s operation based on real-time production demands, minimizing power consumption and maximizing productivity.
- Maintenance and Serviceability: Variator gearboxes often offer ease of maintenance and serviceability features. They may incorporate features like quick belt tension adjustment mechanisms, easy access to components for inspection and maintenance, and built-in condition monitoring systems. These features simplify maintenance tasks, reduce downtime, and ensure that the gearbox operates at its peak efficiency.
By leveraging the variable speed control, load adaptability, smooth starting and stopping, optimized power transmission, customizable gear ratios, integrated control systems, and maintenance features, variator gearboxes contribute to the overall optimization of conveyor system efficiency. They enable energy-efficient operation, reduce power consumption, enhance material handling capabilities, and improve the productivity and reliability of conveyor systems in various industries.
Can variator gearboxes be customized for specific speed and torque ranges?
Yes, variator gearboxes can be customized to meet specific speed and torque requirements in various applications. Manufacturers offer the flexibility to design and configure variator gearboxes according to the specific needs of customers. Here’s how variator gearboxes can be customized for specific speed and torque ranges:
Variable Pulley Design:
The design of the variable pulley system in a variator gearbox can be customized to achieve desired speed and torque ranges. The shape, size, and configuration of the pulleys can be adjusted to provide different gear ratios and accommodate specific application requirements. By modifying the pulley’s dimensions and angles, variator gearboxes can achieve a wide range of speed ratios and corresponding torque outputs, allowing customization for specific speed and torque ranges.
Selection of Components:
Manufacturers can select and optimize various components within the variator gearbox to match specific speed and torque ranges. This includes the choice of materials for gears, bearings, and other critical components. By selecting appropriate materials, manufacturers can ensure that the variator gearbox can handle the required torque levels without compromising its durability and performance.
Torque-Sensing and Control Systems:
The torque-sensing and control systems within variator gearboxes can be customized to provide precise control over speed and torque. Manufacturers can incorporate sensors and control algorithms that are tailored to the specific speed and torque requirements of an application. These systems monitor the torque load and adjust the gear ratio accordingly to maintain the desired speed and torque output, allowing for customization within specific ranges.
Applications in Parallel or Series:
In some cases, multiple variator gearboxes can be configured in parallel or series to achieve the desired speed and torque ranges. By combining the outputs of multiple variator gearboxes, either in parallel or series arrangement, the overall speed and torque capabilities can be customized to meet specific application requirements. This configuration allows for scalability and adaptability to different speed and torque demands.
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Simulation:
Manufacturers utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and simulations to customize variator gearboxes for specific speed and torque ranges. CAD tools enable the design and optimization of components, ensuring they can withstand the required torque levels and operate within the desired speed ranges. Simulations help manufacturers evaluate the performance of the customized variator gearbox under different operating conditions, allowing for fine-tuning and optimization.
Collaboration with Customers:
Manufacturers work closely with customers to understand their specific speed and torque requirements. By collaborating with customers, manufacturers can gather detailed information about the application’s operational parameters, load profiles, and performance expectations. This collaborative approach ensures that the variator gearbox is customized to precisely match the speed and torque ranges needed for the application.
Through variable pulley design, component selection, torque-sensing and control systems, parallel or series configurations, CAD and simulation tools, and collaboration with customers, variator gearboxes can be customized to deliver specific speed and torque ranges. This customization capability allows variator gearboxes to be tailored to a wide range of industrial applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
How do variator gearboxes contribute to continuously adjustable speed control?
Variator gearboxes play a significant role in providing continuously adjustable speed control in mechanical systems. They offer several key features and mechanisms that enable this capability:
- Stepless Speed Variation: Variator gearboxes allow for stepless and continuous adjustment of the output speed within a certain range. Unlike traditional gearboxes with fixed gear ratios, variators provide infinite possibilities for speed control. This feature enables precise and fine-tuned speed adjustments, allowing for optimal performance in various applications.
- Variable Diameter Pulleys: One common mechanism used in variator gearboxes is the variable diameter pulley system. This system consists of two pulleys connected by a belt. By adjusting the position of the pulleys, the effective diameter of the pulleys changes, altering the speed ratio between the input and output. This variable diameter pulley mechanism enables continuous adjustment of the output speed, providing the basis for continuously adjustable speed control.
- Smooth and Continuous Transitions: Variator gearboxes offer smooth and seamless transitions between different output speeds. As the pulley diameters are adjusted, the belt smoothly moves along the pulleys without sudden jumps or changes. This allows for precise and gradual speed control, ensuring smooth operation and minimizing any potential disruptions or vibrations in the mechanical system.
- Manual or Automatic Control: Variator gearboxes can be controlled manually or automatically, depending on the specific application. In manual systems, operators can adjust the pulley positions using mechanical or hydraulic mechanisms. Automatic systems, on the other hand, employ computer control or electronic control units (ECUs) to dynamically adjust the pulley positions based on various parameters such as speed, load, or user inputs. This flexibility in control options allows for efficient and convenient speed adjustments in different operating conditions.
- Wide Speed Range: Variator gearboxes typically offer a wide range of speed adjustment. The specific speed range depends on the design and capabilities of the gearbox. Some variators can achieve significant speed reductions or increases, allowing for versatile speed control in applications where a wide range of speeds is required.
The continuously adjustable speed control provided by variator gearboxes is beneficial in numerous applications. For example, in vehicles, variators are used in continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) to optimize engine performance and fuel efficiency. In industrial machinery, variators allow for precise control of rotational speeds in processes such as machining, material handling, and conveyor systems. Additionally, variators find applications in power transmission systems, where they enable efficient and flexible speed adjustments in generators, pumps, and other equipment.
In summary, variator gearboxes contribute to continuously adjustable speed control through their stepless speed variation, variable diameter pulley mechanisms, smooth transitions, manual or automatic control options, and wide speed range. These features make variator gearboxes valuable components in achieving precise and efficient speed control in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-09-11