1.High speed-regulating precision :0.5-1 rotation
2.High speed-changing range: ratio from 1:1.4 to 1:7 freely;
3.High strength and long service life
4.Convenient to regulate speed
5.Can run continuously, front to back running direction, smooth running,stable performance, and low noise.
6.Sealed fully and suitable for any environment
7.Companct structure and small volume
8.Made of high quality aluminium alloy diecast into foarming, nice appearance,light weight and non-rusty.9.Good adaptation:UDL series speed variators can be combined with all kinds of speed reducers to achive low stepless speed regulating(such as R-K-F-S Series and NMRV worm reducers).
UDL series stepless speed variators are widely used for foodstaffs, packing, chemicals,pharmacy,plastics, paper-making, machine tools,communications and all kinds of automatic lines,pipelines and assembly lines which need speed regulating. It is a good companion for production machines.
|Performance table for UDL series speed variators(n1=1400r/min)
About our company:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied hypoid helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors.Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request.
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry
|Hardened Tooth Surface
How do variator gearboxes ensure efficient power transmission and speed regulation?
Variator gearboxes are designed to ensure efficient power transmission and speed regulation through a combination of mechanical principles and control mechanisms. Here’s how they achieve these objectives:
Efficient Power Transmission:
Variator gearboxes employ various mechanisms to ensure efficient power transmission from the input to the output shaft. These mechanisms minimize energy losses and maximize the transfer of mechanical power. Here are a few key factors that contribute to efficient power transmission:
- Optimized Gear Design: Variator gearboxes are engineered with carefully designed gear profiles, tooth shapes, and gear ratios. These design elements help to reduce friction, minimize backlash, and improve the meshing efficiency between the gears. By optimizing the gear design, variator gearboxes can achieve higher power transmission efficiency.
- High-Quality Bearings: Variator gearboxes utilize high-quality bearings that reduce friction and allow smooth rotation of the gears and shafts. Well-lubricated bearings minimize energy losses due to friction, thereby improving overall power transmission efficiency.
- Lubrication Systems: Proper lubrication is essential for efficient power transmission in variator gearboxes. Lubricants reduce friction and wear between moving components, ensuring smooth operation and minimizing energy losses. Variator gearboxes often incorporate dedicated lubrication systems that deliver lubricants to critical areas, optimizing power transmission efficiency and extending the lifespan of the gearbox.
- Material Selection: The choice of materials in variator gearboxes plays a significant role in power transmission efficiency. High-strength and low-friction materials are often used for gears, shafts, and other critical components to minimize energy losses through friction and maximize power transfer.
- Minimization of Internal Losses: Variator gearboxes are designed to minimize internal losses caused by factors such as windage, churning, and fluid flow resistance. Streamlined housing designs, efficient cooling systems, and optimized fluid dynamics within the gearbox contribute to reducing these losses, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency.
Variator gearboxes excel in speed regulation by providing precise and adjustable speed control according to the requirements of the application. The following features enable accurate speed regulation:
- Continuous Adjustment: Variator gearboxes offer continuous and stepless adjustment of the gear ratio or speed control mechanism. This allows for fine-tuning the output speed to match the specific speed requirements of the application. Continuous adjustment ensures that the desired speed can be precisely achieved, enabling effective speed regulation.
- Responsive Control Mechanisms: Variator gearboxes incorporate control mechanisms that respond quickly to speed adjustment inputs. These mechanisms can be mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, or a combination of these. Responsive control systems enable rapid and accurate regulation of the output speed, ensuring precise speed control in real-time.
- Wide Speed Range: Variator gearboxes can offer a wide range of achievable speeds, allowing for flexibility in speed regulation. By adjusting the gear ratio or other speed control mechanisms, variator gearboxes can cover a broad range of speed requirements, making them versatile in applications where speed variation is essential.
- Stable Speed Maintenance: Variator gearboxes are designed to maintain the selected speed setting with high stability. Once the desired speed is achieved, the gearbox is engineered to minimize speed variations due to external load changes or disturbances. This stability ensures that the output speed remains consistent, contributing to reliable speed regulation.
- Feedback and Control Systems: Some variator gearboxes incorporate feedback and control systems that monitor the output speed and adjust the gear ratio or control parameters accordingly. These systems provide closed-loop control, constantly comparing the actual speed with the desired speed, and making adjustments to maintain accurate speed regulation even in the presence of external factors affecting the load or operating conditions.
By incorporating efficient power transmission mechanisms and precise speed regulation features, variator gearboxes can optimize energy transfer and maintain the desired speed levels in a wide range of applications. This enables them to deliver efficient power transmission while offering reliable and adjustable speed regulation.
What considerations should be taken into account when choosing lubrication for variator gearboxes?
When choosing lubrication for variator gearboxes, several important considerations should be taken into account. The lubricant plays a critical role in ensuring smooth operation, reducing friction, dissipating heat, and protecting the internal components of the gearbox. Here are the key factors to consider when selecting lubrication for variator gearboxes:
The operating conditions of the variator gearbox are a primary consideration when choosing lubrication. Factors such as temperature, load, speed, and the environment in which the gearbox operates should be evaluated. Lubricants have specific viscosity and temperature ranges in which they perform optimally. It is essential to select a lubricant that can maintain its properties and provide adequate lubrication under the anticipated operating conditions.
Viscosity is a vital property of lubricants. It determines the lubricant’s resistance to flow and its ability to form a stable lubricating film between moving components. The viscosity of the lubricant should be selected based on the speed and load requirements of the variator gearbox. If the viscosity is too low, it may result in inadequate lubrication and increased wear. Conversely, if the viscosity is too high, it may create excessive friction and power losses. Manufacturers typically provide viscosity recommendations based on the gearbox’s design and intended application.
There are various types of lubricants available for variator gearboxes, including mineral oils, synthetic oils, and greases. Each type has specific characteristics and performance properties. Mineral oils are commonly used and offer good lubrication properties at a lower cost. Synthetic oils provide enhanced performance in terms of temperature stability, oxidation resistance, and load-carrying capacity. Greases are often used in applications where the gearbox operates in a sealed environment or requires extended lubrication intervals. The type of lubricant should be selected based on the specific requirements and operating conditions of the variator gearbox.
Additives and Properties:
Lubricants may contain additives to enhance their performance and provide additional benefits. These additives can include anti-wear agents, extreme pressure additives, antioxidants, and corrosion inhibitors. Consideration should be given to the presence of these additives and their compatibility with the gearbox components. Additionally, properties such as foaming tendency, air release, and water separation characteristics should be evaluated to ensure the lubricant can effectively perform its intended functions within the variator gearbox.
Compatibility between the lubricant and the materials used in the variator gearbox is crucial. Lubricants should be compatible with the gearbox’s seals, gaskets, o-rings, and other elastomeric components. Incompatible lubricants can cause swelling, degradation, or loss of functionality in these components. It is important to consult the gearbox manufacturer’s recommendations or seek expert advice to ensure the selected lubricant is compatible with all the materials used in the variator gearbox.
Maintenance and Service Intervals:
The maintenance requirements and recommended service intervals should be considered when choosing lubrication for variator gearboxes. Some lubricants may have longer service life and extended maintenance intervals, while others may require more frequent replenishment or change-outs. Evaluating the lubricant’s longevity and the gearbox’s maintenance schedule will help determine the most suitable lubrication option that meets the operational and maintenance requirements of the variator gearbox.
By considering the operating conditions, viscosity requirements, lubricant type, additives and properties, compatibility, and maintenance aspects, one can make an informed choice when selecting lubrication for variator gearboxes. Proper lubrication selection and regular maintenance will contribute to the longevity, efficiency, and reliable performance of the variator gearbox in various industrial applications.
Can you explain the different types of variator gearboxes and their functions?
There are several different types of variator gearboxes, each with its own design and function. Here are some of the common types:
- Belt-and-Pulley Variators: Belt-and-pulley variators, also known as variable speed drives or variable speed transmissions (VSTs), use a belt and a set of variable diameter pulleys to achieve speed variation. The pulleys can change their effective diameter by adjusting their position, allowing for continuous adjustment of the output speed. Belt-and-pulley variators are commonly used in applications such as vehicles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems.
- Cone Variators: Cone variators, also called toroidal or traction drive variators, use a pair of conical disks or rollers to achieve speed variation. The conical elements have varying radii, and their contact point determines the output speed. As the cones move closer or farther apart, the effective radius changes, resulting in speed adjustment. Cone variators are often employed in applications where compact size, high torque capacity, and high efficiency are desired, such as in automotive transmissions and industrial power transmission systems.
- Disc Variators: Disc variators, also known as disc drives or disk-and-roll variators, use a set of interlocking discs and rollers to achieve speed variation. The discs have spiral grooves that guide the movement of the rollers. By adjusting the axial position of the rollers, the effective diameter of the variator changes, leading to speed control. Disc variators are commonly used in applications where high torque capacity and precise speed control are required, such as in heavy machinery, construction equipment, and marine propulsion systems.
- Hydrostatic Variators: Hydrostatic variators use hydraulic systems to achieve speed variation. They typically consist of a pump, a motor, and a control valve. The pump supplies hydraulic fluid under pressure, which drives the motor to generate rotational motion. By controlling the flow rate and pressure of the hydraulic fluid, the output speed can be adjusted. Hydrostatic variators are commonly used in applications that require high torque, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads, such as in construction machinery, agricultural equipment, and machine tools.
- Torque Converter Variators: Torque converter variators, also known as fluid couplings, use a fluid-filled chamber to transmit torque and achieve speed variation. They consist of an impeller, a turbine, and a stator. The impeller and turbine are connected to the input and output shafts, respectively, and the stator redirects the fluid flow. By altering the fluid flow characteristics, torque converter variators allow for speed control. They are commonly used in automotive automatic transmissions and heavy-duty industrial applications.
Each type of variator gearbox offers specific advantages and is suitable for different applications based on factors such as torque requirements, speed range, efficiency, compactness, and control options. The selection of the appropriate variator gearbox depends on the specific needs and constraints of the application at hand.
In summary, the different types of variator gearboxes include belt-and-pulley variators, cone variators, disc variators, hydrostatic variators, and torque converter variators. Each type has its own design and function, providing a range of options for achieving continuous and stepless speed variation in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-12