1.High speed-regulating precision :0.5-1 rotation
2.High speed-changing range: ratio from 1:1.4 to 1:7 freely;
3.High strength and long service life
4.Convenient to regulate speed
5.Can run continuously, front to back running direction, smooth running,stable performance, and low noise.
6.Sealed fully and suitable for any environment
7.Companct structure and small volume
8.Made of high quality aluminium alloy diecast into foarming, nice appearance,light weight and non-rusty.9.Good adaptation:UDL series speed variators can be combined with all kinds of speed reducers to achive low stepless speed regulating(such as R-K-F-S Series and NMRV worm reducers).
UDL series stepless speed variators are widely used for foodstaffs, packing, chemicals,pharmacy,plastics, paper-making, machine tools,communications and all kinds of automatic lines,pipelines and assembly lines which need speed regulating. It is a good companion for production machines.
|Performance table for UDL series speed variators(n1=1400r/min)
About our company:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied hypoid helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors.Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request.
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Can variator gearboxes be used for both speed reduction and speed increase?
Yes, variator gearboxes are versatile and can be used for both speed reduction and speed increase applications. Their design allows for continuous and stepless adjustment of the gear ratio, enabling a wide range of speed variations in either direction. Here’s how variator gearboxes achieve speed reduction and speed increase:
Variator gearboxes utilize a mechanism called a variator, which consists of two cone-shaped pulleys connected by a belt or chain. These pulleys can move closer or farther apart, effectively changing the effective diameter of the pulley and thus the gear ratio. By adjusting the distance between the pulleys, the gear ratio can be continuously varied, resulting in different output speeds.
When the variator gearboxes are used for speed reduction, the input speed is higher than the desired output speed. In this case, the variator mechanism adjusts the pulleys to create a smaller effective diameter on the output side. As a result, the output shaft rotates at a slower speed compared to the input shaft, achieving speed reduction. This speed reduction is useful in various applications where slower speeds are required, such as conveyors, industrial machinery, or vehicles that need lower operating speeds.
Variator gearboxes can also be used to increase the speed from the input to the output shaft. In this scenario, the input speed is lower than the desired output speed. The variator mechanism adjusts the pulleys to create a larger effective diameter on the output side. As a result, the output shaft rotates at a faster speed than the input shaft, achieving speed increase. Speed increase functionality is beneficial in applications such as certain types of machinery or vehicles that require higher operating speeds.
The ability of variator gearboxes to provide continuous and stepless adjustment of the gear ratio allows for precise control of the output speed, regardless of whether it needs to be reduced or increased. This flexibility makes variator gearboxes suitable for a wide range of applications where adjustable speed control is necessary.
It is worth noting that while variator gearboxes can provide a significant range of speed reduction and speed increase, they have limitations in terms of the maximum and minimum achievable ratios. The specific capabilities of a variator gearbox depend on its design, size, and intended application. It is important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines to ensure that a particular variator gearbox is suitable for the desired speed reduction or speed increase requirements.
Can variator gearboxes be customized for specific speed and torque ranges?
Yes, variator gearboxes can be customized to meet specific speed and torque requirements in various applications. Manufacturers offer the flexibility to design and configure variator gearboxes according to the specific needs of customers. Here’s how variator gearboxes can be customized for specific speed and torque ranges:
Variable Pulley Design:
The design of the variable pulley system in a variator gearbox can be customized to achieve desired speed and torque ranges. The shape, size, and configuration of the pulleys can be adjusted to provide different gear ratios and accommodate specific application requirements. By modifying the pulley’s dimensions and angles, variator gearboxes can achieve a wide range of speed ratios and corresponding torque outputs, allowing customization for specific speed and torque ranges.
Selection of Components:
Manufacturers can select and optimize various components within the variator gearbox to match specific speed and torque ranges. This includes the choice of materials for gears, bearings, and other critical components. By selecting appropriate materials, manufacturers can ensure that the variator gearbox can handle the required torque levels without compromising its durability and performance.
Torque-Sensing and Control Systems:
The torque-sensing and control systems within variator gearboxes can be customized to provide precise control over speed and torque. Manufacturers can incorporate sensors and control algorithms that are tailored to the specific speed and torque requirements of an application. These systems monitor the torque load and adjust the gear ratio accordingly to maintain the desired speed and torque output, allowing for customization within specific ranges.
Applications in Parallel or Series:
In some cases, multiple variator gearboxes can be configured in parallel or series to achieve the desired speed and torque ranges. By combining the outputs of multiple variator gearboxes, either in parallel or series arrangement, the overall speed and torque capabilities can be customized to meet specific application requirements. This configuration allows for scalability and adaptability to different speed and torque demands.
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Simulation:
Manufacturers utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and simulations to customize variator gearboxes for specific speed and torque ranges. CAD tools enable the design and optimization of components, ensuring they can withstand the required torque levels and operate within the desired speed ranges. Simulations help manufacturers evaluate the performance of the customized variator gearbox under different operating conditions, allowing for fine-tuning and optimization.
Collaboration with Customers:
Manufacturers work closely with customers to understand their specific speed and torque requirements. By collaborating with customers, manufacturers can gather detailed information about the application’s operational parameters, load profiles, and performance expectations. This collaborative approach ensures that the variator gearbox is customized to precisely match the speed and torque ranges needed for the application.
Through variable pulley design, component selection, torque-sensing and control systems, parallel or series configurations, CAD and simulation tools, and collaboration with customers, variator gearboxes can be customized to deliver specific speed and torque ranges. This customization capability allows variator gearboxes to be tailored to a wide range of industrial applications, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
Can you explain the different types of variator gearboxes and their functions?
There are several different types of variator gearboxes, each with its own design and function. Here are some of the common types:
- Belt-and-Pulley Variators: Belt-and-pulley variators, also known as variable speed drives or variable speed transmissions (VSTs), use a belt and a set of variable diameter pulleys to achieve speed variation. The pulleys can change their effective diameter by adjusting their position, allowing for continuous adjustment of the output speed. Belt-and-pulley variators are commonly used in applications such as vehicles, industrial machinery, and power transmission systems.
- Cone Variators: Cone variators, also called toroidal or traction drive variators, use a pair of conical disks or rollers to achieve speed variation. The conical elements have varying radii, and their contact point determines the output speed. As the cones move closer or farther apart, the effective radius changes, resulting in speed adjustment. Cone variators are often employed in applications where compact size, high torque capacity, and high efficiency are desired, such as in automotive transmissions and industrial power transmission systems.
- Disc Variators: Disc variators, also known as disc drives or disk-and-roll variators, use a set of interlocking discs and rollers to achieve speed variation. The discs have spiral grooves that guide the movement of the rollers. By adjusting the axial position of the rollers, the effective diameter of the variator changes, leading to speed control. Disc variators are commonly used in applications where high torque capacity and precise speed control are required, such as in heavy machinery, construction equipment, and marine propulsion systems.
- Hydrostatic Variators: Hydrostatic variators use hydraulic systems to achieve speed variation. They typically consist of a pump, a motor, and a control valve. The pump supplies hydraulic fluid under pressure, which drives the motor to generate rotational motion. By controlling the flow rate and pressure of the hydraulic fluid, the output speed can be adjusted. Hydrostatic variators are commonly used in applications that require high torque, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads, such as in construction machinery, agricultural equipment, and machine tools.
- Torque Converter Variators: Torque converter variators, also known as fluid couplings, use a fluid-filled chamber to transmit torque and achieve speed variation. They consist of an impeller, a turbine, and a stator. The impeller and turbine are connected to the input and output shafts, respectively, and the stator redirects the fluid flow. By altering the fluid flow characteristics, torque converter variators allow for speed control. They are commonly used in automotive automatic transmissions and heavy-duty industrial applications.
Each type of variator gearbox offers specific advantages and is suitable for different applications based on factors such as torque requirements, speed range, efficiency, compactness, and control options. The selection of the appropriate variator gearbox depends on the specific needs and constraints of the application at hand.
In summary, the different types of variator gearboxes include belt-and-pulley variators, cone variators, disc variators, hydrostatic variators, and torque converter variators. Each type has its own design and function, providing a range of options for achieving continuous and stepless speed variation in various mechanical systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-16